Vantage offers agronomic services including soil sampling to take your farming decisions to the next level. We also have a team of certified professionals to install, train, support and repair all of your precision agriculture equipment. Additionally, we offer integrated positioning services to deliver the accuracy requirements you need to support the types of crops you farm.
When drainage issues are affecting your bottom line, it’s time to take action! Vantage Canada has the tools, expertise, and hardware to help you minimize losses and maximize efficiency. From our proprietary 'Ideal Ditch' maps that tell you where to create drains for optimum performance, to painstakingly designed layouts for tile drainage, the Vantage Team has the knowledge and experience to deliver. We also provide professional surveying services to municipalities for drainage licensing.
Drainage Design & Surveying
- IDEAL DITCH MAPS –Low cost solution to tell you where to create ditches for the best results
- SURFACE DESIGN – Use WM-Drain software to create a complete drainage plan you can load into WM-Drain and install without surveying each run
- TILE DRAINAGE – Create a complete tile drainage design with proper pipe sizing, depth, and spacing
The latest farm software solutions from companies such as Trimble, Climate Corporation, Ag Leader, and more open up amazing opportunities for you to do more with your farm data. Our Ag Software Coach™ program is tailored to you to provide the level of setup, training, and support you need to use these platforms to their full potential.
Ag Software Coach™
- Support for popular farm software platforms
- Initial setup
- Installation of on-machine hardware
- Ongoing support
Everything you need in one place, with full farming app support for both Apple iOS and Android devices. With specific features geared toward farmers, ag retailers, food processors and crop advisors, Trimble Ag Software provides a complete agriculture technology solution that fits in the palm of your hand. Farm software just got a whole lot easier.
Trimble Ag Software
- Full farming app support for both Apple iOS and Android devices
- Features geared toward farmers, ag retailers, food processors and crop advisors
Not only do we professionally install your new technology equipment, we also train you how to use it like a professional.
Installation, Support & Training
- Product Support
Vantage Canada now offers complete, turn-key surface drainage services to implement effective surface ditches.
Vantage Custom Scraping Service
- Our system is precision controlled by Trimble WM Drain and RTK for the most accurate grade control available.
- We create Ideal Ditch™ Maps for your fields.
Vantage has a library of RTK-accurate LiDAR elevation data in much of Canada. LiDAR is lower cost and more accurate than drone surveys, and more detailed than traditional ground surveys, making it the best choice for use in drainage mapping and tile drainage design. Contact us at for availability and pricing for your farm.
Vantage LiDAR Elevation Data
- RTK accurate elevation data
- More accurate than UAV surveys
- Low cost
- Fast delivery of data or mapping products
- Bundle with our "Ideal Ditch' maps for fast affordable drainage designs
Identifying and assessing the degree of field variability is fundamental to understanding whether programs such as variable rate (VR) will pay. Sometimes not doing VR is the right call! But how do you know? Our Field Variability Assessment uses up to 15 years of satellite data to determine how variable your fields are, and then provides an estimated dollar-per-acre net return on VR vs. flat rate. Use the Assessment to guide you to the best management strategy for each field you farm, and as a basis for VR management zones should you decide to do VR.
Field Variability Assessment
- Proprietary analysis of up to 15 years satellite data identifies field variability
- Tells you the ability of each area of each field to produce a crop
- Percent scale provides estimated yield compared to field average
- Unique analysis to estimate potential costs/benefits of VR vs. flat rate
- Valuable data that you own
If your fields are candidates for variable rate application of inputs then we can provide a complete VR program with professional agronomic recommendations, or help you implement it yourself by taking care of tasks such as data processing and prescription creation. Precision agronomy doesn't have to mean variable rate, and we can also provide services such as yield data clean-up, GIS data processing, GPS soil sampling, satellite imagery acquisition & processing, and traditional flat rate agronomy recommendations.
Precision Agronomy Services
- A range of GIS services to complement traditional agronomy
- Variable Rate management zones
- Prescription file generation
- Yield data clean-up and processing
- Satellite data acquisition
- Advanced soil mapping services available
A industry leading soil mapping technology that uses advanced sensors and intelligent targeting and geo-processing algorithms to produce high resolution, accurate soil and topographic information.
Soil Sampling/Soil Information System (SIS)
- Assess detailed soil properties for each field such as soil texture, compaction, root zone depth, moisture retention and availability, and soil fertility
- View soil analysis for the top 48 inches (122 cm) of the field’s surface in 3D
- Download soil maps into your farm management software application, including Farm Works Software® solutions or other third-party systems
- Create variable rate application maps from the soil information to help maximize plant growth
GNSS technology and data collection tools are constantly evolving and improving. Our service centres work closely with equipment manufacturers to stay up to date with the latest device firmware, application software, and service bulletins to ensure we have the tools to keep your equipment up-to-date and working to its full potential.
Service Repair & Warranties
- Local Repair Centres
- Free Loaners During Repairs
- Priority Repair
- No Lemon Guarantee
- 10% Discount on Service rates
- Peripherals included for up to 2 years
- Parts and Labour included